Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Time

Walking back for an appointment, I bumped into someone reading a book about time. The nature and philosophy of time. Now that is a bit too abstract for me to really get into, but the general topic of time is something I have been thinking about a lot lately. How much time to complete one project, how much time to dedicate to another, how much time has happened since X, how much time till Y event occurs, etc, etc.

I say often to others, seize the day, make it happen, don't wait, go, go, go . . . my favourite movie as a child was 'Dead Poets Society' and the message of the film has long been with me. However, there are many times when I don't live up to this, but circumstance has a way of robbing our messages at times. That aside, I try to learn quickly and make adjustments, another of my favourite themes. Do you?

No comments: