Saturday, April 17, 2010

Internship

So I have this 4 week part-time internship this summer at a sports agency. Although somewhere in my mind I have visions of being Jerry McGuire, the ultimate reality is that this work will be a combination of skills application in analysis of contracts and organizational management. I have been playing in my mind about various career paths outside of consultancy for a long time, though I am pretty sure that dabbling in this industry will not net a new path, but be a tack along the course that will ultimately achieve my primary ambitions.


I think part of writing great commentary or even great non-fiction is having many different experiences. One of the criticisms I have of my professional work experience over the last 10 years is that it has been pretty exclusively working in the web . . . am slowly mixing things up.

No comments: