Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday mornings

So the weekend in England has been beautiful; Sunday morning has returned us to a more typical English day - overcast and seasonal temperatures. I had a glorious Saturday where I did absolutely no work. The morning was spent outside talking with friends, the afternoon was eating outside with friends, the early evening involved random debates/lounging with friends and the evening was dinner and various adventures into the early morning.

I managed to get up sometime around 730, changed my alarm to buzz me at 845 and then organized my room into a state of organized chaos. Brunch will be in about an hour and I beginning to think about everything I need to do to get the week started properly. I like thinking about Sundays as the beginning of the week -- a reset and new beginning.

No comments: